Our Blog

Tips, tricks, solutions, knowledge

8 Facts About Harmful Chemicals in Vinyl Flooring: Phthalates

By admin | June 2, 2016 | 3 Comments

The safety of flooring products has been getting lots of attention since a 60 Minutes report earlier this year said that laminate wood flooring imported from China by Lumber Liquidators contained dangerous levels of the toxic chemical formaldehyde. “When kids play on the floor, they are exposed just as much as if it’s in the…

Read More

8 Cool 3D Floors: Cool Artistic Flooring Trend

By admin | June 2, 2016 | 2 Comments

3D is making its way from the movie theater to our households and public spaces with  incredible 3D flooring. These floors are traditionally made of parquet, laminate, and linoleum. They are printed on a special photo printer.  So for any size room can choose a favorite pattern. This new trend in home design which is…

Read More

7 Luxurious and Trendy Types of Wood Floors 2015

By admin | June 2, 2016 | 0 Comments

With advances in the industry over the past few decades, customizing your wood floor is easier, and more affordable, than ever before.     Ebonized Wood Flooring Ebonized floors are gorgeous and easy to bring out a mood or elements in a space. This process utilizes a chemical reaction to make the wood turn black…

Read More

7 Hardwood Flooring Trends of 2015

By admin | June 2, 2016 | 0 Comments

This article highlights the seven trendiest trends in Hardwood Flooring. Whether you are looking to update a room or renovate all of your flooring, this guide will help you navigate the latest styles to see which is right for you.     Wider Planks  Traditional wood floors usually have 2½- to 3-inch-wide planks. Now there…

Read More

6 Qualities: Carpet Flooring VS Wood Flooring

By admin | June 2, 2016 | 0 Comments

Our floors are an integral part of our lives. Not to mention they are everywhere. Children plays for hours on them, infants crawl on them, we breathe in their fumes, and we entertain and sit on the floor.  Carpet flooring covers about 60% of the floors in our business and schools with the other 40%…

Read More

6 Insane (But True) Things About Hardwood Flooring

By admin | June 2, 2016 | 0 Comments

Wood flooring is the most abundantly renewable flooring material available. Indoor air quality is better with wood floors according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Advances in wood flooring during the past few years mean that you now can have wood flooring anywhere in your home or business. Hardwood floorshave many benefits that you may or may not…

Read More

4 advantages of pre-finished hardwood flooring

By admin | June 2, 2016 | 0 Comments

Pre finished hardwood flooring is your best choice when convenience, cost and time are major factors for you. They differ from unfinished floors which need to be finished on site after installation. You save time on drying and gain increased durability because the finish was curated by the factory with chemicals only available prefinished.  …

Read More

Best service according to

Check out
Find Us at
Eko Flooring on Yelp