Carpet flooring

6 Qualities: Carpet Flooring VS Wood Flooring

Our floors are an integral part of our lives. Not to mention they are everywhere. Children plays for hours on them, infants crawl on them, we breathe in their fumes, and we entertain and sit on the floor. ┬áCarpet flooring covers about 60% of the floors in our business and schools with the other 40%…

Read More