“Houzz provides homeowners with a 360 degree view of home building, remodeling and design industry professionals, empowering them to engage the right people and products for their project,” said Liza Hausman, vice president of industry marketing for Houzz.
“We’re delighted to recognize Eko Flooring & Woodwork among our “Best Of” professionals as judged by our community of homeowners and design enthusiasts who are actively remodeling and decorating their homes.”
- Eko Flooring & Woodwork of Brooklyn, New York has been awarded “Best Of Houzz” for Customer Satisfaction by Houzz , the leading platform for home remodeling and design.
- Our Woodwork specialists of Renovation, Remodeling, and Restoration of commercial and residential projects was chosen by the more than 25 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community.
- Their award for Customer Satisfaction honors are determined by a variety of factors, including the number and quality of client reviews a professional received in 2014.
What is Houzz?
Houzz is a web site and online community about architecture, interior design and decorating, landscape design and home improvement.
- "A place to browse and save beautiful home photos. A place to find the right design and construction professionals. A place to connect with others who have been there too."
- They are a platform for home remodeling and design, bringing homeowners and home professionals together in a uniquely visual community.
Why Use Houzz?
- Whether you are starting a complete kitchen remodel or just looking for the perfect bedside table, the Houzz community of homeowners and professionals is here to help.
- Houzz is the best way to get inspired, discover products and to find and collaborate with the perfect architect, designer or contractor.
- They have a cool and beneftial Review section for every proffesional and company.
- They have more than 500,000 active home building, remodeling and design industry professionals.
Review From our Houzz Profile: